Saturday, July 13, 2013

Days 3 & 4 Mega-post

Actually, I don't know how mega this is. Basically, I got caught up in rewriting my dossier yesterday and then we hung out with some friends in the evening. Yeah, I dropped the ball.


  • dinner with friends and their cute kids
  • cool evening weather
  • progress made with the kids we're tutoring
  • morning walks
  • a nice new gynecologist with a pleasant-feeling patient room and a great sense of humor
  • looking forward to a housewarming party tonight
  • Mass in the Grass tomorrow (our church sets up Sunday service in a local park)
  • freshly-mowed lawn...even though it's both tiny and dry
  • giant Costco tub of fresh blueberries, which I will eat until my poop turns green and I have a stomach-ache, because this is what I do EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 
  • clean laundry and cleanish home and the big one is...
  • Tomorrow my sister visits all the way from Knoxville!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment